New Mexico Rifle Classes
Rifle I : Basic Rifle Class
Designed for the beginning rifle shooter who has not received formal training in the safe, responsible, and proper handling of a semi-automatic or manual rifle.
• 4-5 Hours Classroom Instruction
• Covers your specific rifle.
• Live Fire Instruction.
• Sighting your rifle for Accuracy and Confidence.
• Personalized, individual, one-on-one training by nationally recognized rifle instructors.
• Learn how to properly clean and maintain your rifle.
• Great beginner class for those who are new to rifle shooting.
• Ideal for youths and Adults 12 and up (parents must be present under age 15).
1. Choose Class Date:
2. Add to PayPal Cart:
Copyright © 2017 by Level 1 Firearms Training LLC · Albuquerque, NM · Las Cruces, NM · Rio Rancho, NM ·
* Winter months are October - February and may require a separate range day depending on the weather.
** Classes are non-refundable. We understand life changes and will accommodate up to 2 rescheduled classes.
**** Lead instructor may not be available for your class as he teaches nationally.